It is not a secret for anyone that at present the demand for higher education in Russia is constantly growing. The vast majority of graduates of schools and gymnasiums strive to enter the country’s universities and get a coveted diploma. And when the introductory test is over, and yesterday’s schoolboy is filled with a joyful sense of importance and pride, then the first problems begin (especially if the department is in absentia). On the head of a poor student, an avalanche of tasks and demands is being brought down, not always understandable to the average freshman. One of the main difficulties for students is, as a rule, the surrender of course works. The student gets the topic and does not understand what to do with it. Obviously, about 90% of university students currently solve this problem by ordering course work from third parties. As a result, the level of education of modern students falls simultaneously with the contents of their wallet. Why is this happening? The answer is obvious – most students do not know the elementary rules of writing a course work, resulting in self-doubt, fear of giving up work. Further, when moving to the following courses, the student continues the above-described practice. And so it moves on increasing. When the moment of work on the diploma comes, the person is in confusion and again goes the checked way. But is this the right way? Will the person, in the end, stop to respect himself, whether he will have a false attitude, that “everything in this world is bought and sold.”
—- tips that will be VERY USEFUL both for first-year students and senior students —
- Begin preparation for the course work with a detailed study of methodological recommendations for writing term papers or diploma papers. These benefits can always be obtained at the dean’s office or the library of the faculty.
- Pay special attention to the requirements for registration. Practice shows that the correct execution of the course work is 50% positive evaluation.
- If you do not understand something, read the manual several times, from cover to cover (it is not very thick. Let the rules set forth in it be imprinted on your head as a multiplication table.
- There are many problems with the list of used literature, therefore it is necessary to compile it strictly in accordance with the sample from the methodical manual (this is not at all difficult).
- If any points of the “methodological recommendations” remain unclear to you, you need to clarify their content with the teacher who is scheduled to pass the course work. It is not necessary to consult with classmates and friends – their opinion may be erroneous. On the other hand, the conversation with the professor will give a double positive effect:
- a) you get the only correct interpretation of the point of interest;
- b) the teacher will remember your serious approach to work.
- So, after having figured out the methodology, we begin to collect information on the topic. You can do this anywhere: in libraries, on the Internet, at work. The main thing is that the information is good, suitable. Let us explain what this means. Suitable information for writing the course work are sources released not later than the last 3 years, containing a concise and well-formulated response on your topic. It is desirable (if it does not contradict the topic) to include important legislative and regulatory acts on the project. If you know that your professor has a scientific work that corresponds to the topic of the course, it must necessarily be in the list of literature (if you do not know, then find out). The ratio of laws to textbooks can be 1×4 or 1×5.
- By collecting material on the topic, you can create a plan for the course work. In this case, you can use the same headers that were given in the source code. The ideal construction of the plan – from simple to complex, from the disclosure of the concept and essence of the subject of research to the prospects for development and recommendations for improving the subject of research.
- We advise you to clearly understand the amount (number of sheets) of the course work. Focusing on this indicator, you should not noticeably raise or lower it.
- Transfer all necessary information in a planned order to a text file. Once again, read what happened, correct minor errors and errors.
- Carefully refer to the illustrative material in the work. The numbered tables are best left in the text, and the charts, diagrams and drawings are best placed in the application to the course work.
Following all the above recommendations, you will write a course work and diplomas without additional help of service essay writer online.